Recommendations for the visitors
due to COVID-19
PERMANENT EXHIBITION, PLAC WOLNICA 1
Recommendations for the visitors of the permanent exhibition:
- The permanent exhibition will be open Tuesdays to Sundays between 10 am and 7 pm with a technical break between 1–3 pm to disinfect common areas and surfaces.
- We have limited the number of visitors to 30.
- The museum remains closed for groups until further notice. We have also had to suspend guided tours of the exhibition.
- We kindly ask all visitors to keep a distance of 2 metres between visiting parties (with the exception of family groups with children and carers for the disabled - with the exception of Polish sign-language intermediaries).
- For safety reasons the cloakroom is out of service (unless there is rain). Lockers still remain available for visitors.
- During your visit we kindly ask you to keep your mouth and nose covered as well as clean your hands with disinfectant which is available at the museum. We can also provide visitors with single-use gloves if necessary.
ESTHER'S HOUSE, KRAKOWSKA 46
Recommendations for the visitors of the temporary exhibition "Siberia. Voices from the North":
- 10 people can stay on the exhibition grounds at the same time so that you can move around safely while maintaining a social distance. Therefore, the guest service staff may ask any of you to wait for your turn to enter the exhibition.
- Please cover your mouth and nose at all times during your stay in the museum. After entering the building, please disinfect your hands using the disinfectants provided by us. The liquids are waiting for you at the cash desk and in the cloakroom.
- You can enter the exhibition "Siberia. Voices from the North" after purchasing a combined ticket of the permanent exhibition cost (7 PLN discounted / 13 PLN normal). The ticket will allow you to see both the Siberian exhibition and the permanent exhibition. The tickets, although combined, do not have to be used the same day. You can come back to us on any day of the exhibition, until 31 December 2021.
- In case of a ticket purchase we encourage you to use non-cash transactions.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 2 meters from other people and keep a safe distance from other visitors throughout your entire visit to the building. This rule does not apply to:parents with children under teh age of 13, persons living together, persons with disabilities who are unable to move around on their own, persons with a recognised need for special education and their carers.
- As far as possible, please avoid touching common areas such as railings, walls, glasses and other structural elements.
- Please do neither eat nor drink in the museum building.
We count on your understanding and responsibility. At the same time, for the sake of your health and the health of our team, we advise against visiting the museum for those of you who have symptoms of infection and elevated body temperature.