Recommendations for the visitors of the temporary exhibition "Siberia. Voices from the North".
1. 10 people can stay on the exhibition grounds at the same time so that you can move around safely while maintaining a social distance. Therefore, the guest service staff may ask any of you to wait for your turn to enter the exhibition.
2. Please cover your mouth and nose at all times during your stay in the museum. After entering the building, please disinfect your hands using the disinfectants provided by us. The liquids are waiting for you at the cash desk and in the cloakroom.
3. You can enter the exhibition Siberia. Voices from the North after purchasing a combined ticket of the permanent exhibition cost (7 PLN discounted / 13 PLN normal). The ticket will allow you to see both the Siberian exhibition and the permanent exhibition. The tickets, although combined, do not have to be used the same day. You can come back to us on any day of the exhibition, until 31 August 2021.
4. In case of a ticket purchase we encourage you to use non-cash transactions.
5. Please keep a minimum distance of 2 meters from other people and keep a safe distance from other visitors throughout your entire visit to the building. This rule does not apply to:
7. Please do neither eat nor drink in the museum building.
We count on your understanding and responsibility. At the same time, for the sake of your health and the health of our team, we advise against visiting the museum for those of you who have symptoms of infection and elevated body temperature.