I. Who utilises my personal information and to what purpose?
The personal information we receive through the registration process and use of our online internet shop is utilised by the
ul. Krakowska 46, 31-066,
NIP: 9441503752, REGON: 000277492
heretofore known as “Data Administrator”.
The personal information you entrust us with, particularly your first and last name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number is utilised:
- as necessary in order to render services successfully online,
- to inform you about current and planned events and exhibitions,
- to complete orders placed by the User for goods found in our online shop, as well as submitting potential returns and complaints,
- to facilitate service, in particular the administrative process, as well as ensuring the safety of both the server and data,
- to complete the contact form,
- to send the User the Ethnographic Museum’s newsletter, as well as other publications and information about the Administrator’s activities.
In order to provide you with a satisfactory experience, we cooperate with external companies; that is why we share your data with them. We use the services of highly specialised firms that help us in offering various services including: hosting, circulating information via e-mail or other channels of electronic communication, technical support, and shipping.
Your data will not be shared beyond the European Union or with international organisations.
While transmitting your data, we will not take any automated actions, including the profiling your personal data.
The Data Administrator may transmit or make available the personal information of Users whose data he/she manages to a third party if:
- the user grants permission,
- it is required by law,
- it is necessary in order to render services,
- it is part of an investigation into legal claims,
- it is part of an inquiry into the illicit use of electronic services by Users.
III. Duration of data storage
Personal data which the User consented to sharing with us will be processed until the User withdraws his/her consent.
Personal data processed in order to create the User agreement will be stored until the claims addressed to the person whose personal data are being used expire on the basis of the agreement between the Administrator and the User.
IV. User Rights
The User has access to his/her personal data including information about data use. The User also has the right to receive a copy of the data and to correct or delete the data, as well as stop or limit their transmission.
The User has the right to move his/her data to a different Administrator. If you think that we have processed your personal data incorrectly, you have the right to file a complaint with the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
V. Inspector for Personal Data Protection
We have appointed an Inspector for Personal Data Protection. You can contact the Inspector at any time by e-mail regarding the protection of your personal data or concerning the Administrator’s compliance with the current law:
or send a letter to:
Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum
ul. Krakowska 46, 31–006 Kraków
VI. Safety Regulations
The Data Administrator provides protection for personal information through appropriate technical or organisational means in order to prevent the illegal use/processing of data. Beyond that, we also pay the utmost attention to making sure personal information:
- is accurate and used in compliance with the law,
- is detailed and updated,
- is not stored for longer than necessary,
- is safely stored.
- adjust the contents of websites to meet the graphic limitations of the User’s computer as well as to optimise use of the website,
- remember the User’s language settings,
- administer the internet shop “cart”,
- create anonymous statistics that help us understand how visitors use the website, which allows us to improve the structure and contents,
- use integrative functions in order to popularise the site through social networking services,
- gather information related to Users’ activities on the website
VIII. Additional Information
The following website http://etnomuzeum.eu may contain links to other websites for whose content and functionality the Data Administrator is not responsible.