MEK newly reopened
- The permanent exhibition will be open Tuesdays to Sundays between 10am and 7pm with a technical break between 1–3 pm to disinfect common areas and surfaces.
- We have limited the number of visitors to 50.
- The museum remains closed for groups until further notice. We have also had to suspend guided tours of the exhibition.
- We kindly ask all visitors to keep a distance of 2 metres between visiting parties (with the exception of family groups with children and carers for the disabled - with the exception of Polish sign-language intermediaries).
- For safety reasons the cloakroom is out of service (unless there is rain). Lockers still remain available for visitors.
During your visit we kindly ask you to keep your mouth and nose covered as well as clean your hands with disinfectant which is available at the museum. We can also provide visitors with single-use gloves if necessary.
New entry fees
We have lowered the entry fees to the permanent exhibition. A regular ticket costs 10 PLN, while a reduced price ticket costs 5 PLN, while family tickets (minimum of 3 people including at least 1 child) cost 15 PLN. We would like to remind you that on Sundays, entry to the permanent exhibition is free of charge.
Functioning of specific departments:
Museum Collection Department
All inquiries and donations must be arranged in advance of visiting the museum.
Contact for inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for donations: email@example.com
Cultural Contexts Documentation Department
Inquiries are available solely by email (the department library remains closed until further notice).
We kindly request that all inquiries are as detailed as possible, including subject matter and the type of documentation searched for (photographs, drawing, texts), and what the materials are to be used for. We are able to offer a maximum of 20 digitally scanned items for each submitted inquiry.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry. You may also telephone +48 12 430 55 63 ext. 243 between 9am and 3pm Mon-Fri.
MEK Library Reading Room
closed until further notice
ul. Krakowska 46
phone: +48 12 430 60 23
fax: +48 12 430 63 30
Open for visitors on Tuesdays and Friday between 8am and 4pm.
On all other days please write or telephone in advance of your planned visit.
Hope to see you soon!