Get to know yourself here.
We share knowledge, the collection and the space of the museum. It is important for us that our collections provoke questions and inspire new interpretations of old meanings, a deeper understanding of oneself and the world around us. We are also interested in contemporary phenomena, and we carefully examine the transformations taking place in the world and in ourselves.
We accomplish this through workshops, debates, seminars, lectures and exhibitions. We open up our resources, but we are also open to the resources of others. We create our long-term educational projects with the help of our partners.
We direct our efforts towards different audiences:
- families with children
- youths children and adults
- preschool and school groups
- individuals with particular educational needs (both children and adults with physical or learning disabilities)
Due to the current epidemiological situation, the workshops and meetings held at the Museum have been suspended until further notice.
- youths children and adults are invited to online meetings and workshops
- we have prepared an online workshop offer for organized groups (primary school)