How can I make a reservation for a guided tour?
- a request for a guided tour must be processed at least one week ahead of the planned visit
- the visiting group can be no larger than 25 people
- the visit will take approximately 1.5 hours
- the visit must be confirmed or cancelled 3–4 days prior to the planned visit
Cost of a guided tour
In Polish: admission price with guided tour – first person pays 70 PLN; every additional person receives the discounted admission price (7 PLN)
In a foreign language: admission price with guided tour – first person 85 PLN; every additional person receives the discounted admission price (7 PLN)
Payment for a guided tour must be made at the Museum box office prior to the visit.
So that we may provide you an invoice, we would kindly ask you to provide your details (the name of the institution, postal code, NIP) when you make your phone reservation.
The group’s chaperones may participate in the guided tour free of charge.
- the group can be no larger than 25 people
- the tour guide is scheduled according to the needs of a particular group – please make your reservations at least one week in advance
- we kindly ask you to be punctual – if a group is more than 15 minutes late, the tour may be cancelled
- it is not always possible to begin the tour before the time of the reservation
- if the group does not arrive and does not cancel the visit in advance, we will charge the trip organiser for the cost of the guide
Anna Sereda, phone: 12 430 60 23, Monday–Friday, 9.00 – 17.00 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask organised groups and guides who are not associated with the Museum to inform us about planned visits so that we may better accommodate all our visitors.